Thursday, August 25, 2011

Words from Anatoliy

Thursday July 29, 2010

Sasha Hello, I read your letter. Thank You. It was lucky that you found me. Sasha, I do not know what could have been your life in Russia, but I'm glad you live in another country. Of course this is strange and maybe even rude on my part. It is better when children leave when they are adults but for you, this already happened. Sasha, you ask about the hospitals. Blame the wine. Two times I laid there with delirium tremors and once with a lung injury. As concerns the Navy, everything was interesting. First was Sevastopol, then Murmansk and then Egypt. Then things were differently. Sasha take care of your health, and you are a future doctor and know everything. My brother committed suicide a year ago, out of despair. Sasha my favorite color is blue or gray and I love pasta, potatoes and mushrooms with salt. Well goodbye for now. Good Luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment