Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anatoliy's Letter

Wednesday July 28, 2010

Sasha hello!
Today I received your letter, thank you. More and more you ask questions that are difficult to answer and I do not want to cause unnecessary pain. I met Tanya, after the motorcycle accident, and she was very beautiful. We met nice of the East Parlor, it is not easy to describe. We were good together. The only thing bad for us was the alcohol. We drank a lot and often. This was our Russian street life. Wine ruined what we understood, but we were strongly dependent on it. We were treated, sometimes helped but then it started again. When you were born, at first everything was fine. But then something happened and there was trouble, you were taken away. We tried to get you back. We got treatment, even would have stolen you from the hospital if it were possible. But we began to receive pressure from the authorities: police and Department of Education... In this situation we began to more and more drink. First Tanya's mother died then she herself died. Three times I laid in intensive care unit between heaven and earth. Then my mother died, she was 94 years old. You must understand how difficult it is for me to tell you but you wanted the truth. Sasha, I always thought of you and it is a miracle that you found me and even from America. I never would have believed it. Thank you for finding me and now everyday I think about it. Sasha, you are happy and that is good. You have good parents, sister, relatives and I am very happy for you. If I live to see you marry, and when you have kids... loneliness will be no more. Apart from you, I have no family left. Live happily ever after. Anatoliy.

No comments:

Post a Comment