Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Very Important Letters. The Beginning of Everything.


Sunday February 14 2010 6:54 am

Greetings of Sasha. My name is Sveta Martynova. My mom, Antonina Berdievna Martynova and your native mother Tatyana Berdievna Bajakina are sisters. Your parents have died in 1995-1997. Your brother Andrey after death of mom lived in our family but lives independently now. Igor, your big brother recently became a father, his son was born. Igor and Andrey photo we will send later. I am 29 years and I have a sister. Her name is Natasha is 32 years and has a daughter named Marina who is 5 years. I have a daughter named Zhenya and she is 8 years old.
Sveta



Wednesday March 17 2010 9:48 am

Hello dear Alex,
I am sorry but I can not write frequently. Seldom at home because of a lot work. I saw your picture. You are very like your mother. Your mom was very kind, beautiful, loved to sew and knit. She was very fond of children. When I was growing up we often visited you. I remember how we had fun playing with your mom and you were a baby. But your mother had a health problem after a car accident, she had a prosthetic leg. She could not work and received benefits but still lived hard. There was also a problem with alchohol abuse. This is why you went to a children home, you were 1 year and 8 months. All these years we thought about you and remembered and wanted to meet. When we received your letter, we were very happy. My mother told Uncle Sasha Bekauv who lives in Lipetsk. He has the ability to communicate over the interenet, so he responded to you first. My mom is preparing a photo album of our big family, you soon will receive.
Sveta


(Even though this was not the first letter I received from my birth family,
it was the first letter which helped me gain a sense of who Tanya was. )




No comments:

Post a Comment